Step 1. Put the TF Card into Goluk, TF Card should be class 10, 30MB/s;
Step 2. Connect charging power supply. The recording has started!
After being connected to power supply, Goluk will start circulating video recording automatically. One uninterrupted video loop lasts 3 full minutes. For instance, if the camera records a video from 10:00 to 10:03, the next video will be from 10:04 to 10:07. It will automatically replace or overwrite previous videos when storage is full.
Tap the remote control or the red button in the Goluk APP, the camera will record a short video. Recording duration is 6 seconds before and 6 seconds after pressing the button, 12 seconds in total. You can also choose a 30 seconds’ version. It will automatically replace or overwrite previous videos when storage is full.
When the vehicle is involved in a collision or an emergency brake is performed, the camera will record emergency video automatically. In this case, the recording lasts for 8 seconds before and 8 seconds after the collision, 16 seconds in total. It will automatically replace or overwrite previous videos when storage space is full.
When car is in long-stay parking, the camera will set the parking security mode automatically. When movement is detected within the camera range, it will record video automatically. Recording duration is 8 seconds before and 8 seconds after shooting the video, 16 seconds in total.
TF Card, or Micro SD Card, should be class 10 with, 30MB/s. The maximum TF Card memory for T1 and T2 is 64G, T3 is 128G
Storage time of 32G TF Card is from 6 to 8 hours.
Temperature range is from -20C to 70C. The camera passed the authority test of high temperature, aging and beating. To test it, we put the camera in the high-temperature oven of 70C for 8 hours a day for 2 months.
The video is divided into the main stream and sub stream.
Main stream for full HD 1080P refers to videos in the memory card. It requires a clear picture quality. It is mainly used to record images, emergency videos, and videos of the parking security mode. The storage of a 3-minute looping video is about 190MB, a 12-second video is about 12MB.
Sub stream for 480P refers to short videos for preview, sharing and live streaming. The storage of a 12-second video is about 1.5MB to 2.4MB.
Goluk APP supports the two major platforms. Android and iOS.
With 64G SD card, Goluk will perform continuous-loop recording for about 8 hours for 164 segments (3minutes per one) (occupying 75% of the card storage). When the recording continues beyond 8 hours, the earliest 3 minute segments will begin to be overwritten by new videos.
It is wired charging. If you wish to use it without a cable, you can purchase our Smart Holder, a wireless charger for Goluk T1 dash cam.
Yes, one smartphone can control two Goluk (Cameras), but you will need enter password 123456789 for one of them to build connection when you use it. Or you can buy one Goluk with 2 sets of accessories. Every time you change your car, you can remove camera off the docking station and install it in the other car.
Download the firmware to the phone——>Synchronize firmware to Goluk hardware——>Firmware Upgrade
1. The client detects firmware upgrade (you’ll get a pop-up message in your app), and downloads camera firmware version. At this stage, it's a normal download. If the network gets interrupted, you will have to download it again.
2. Next, the upgrade files are downloaded to the camera; if the camera gets disconnected from the phone, the camera will automatically restart. After the restart, firmware upgrade will start again.
3. Lastly, the camera upgrade file is written to the camera flash; if the connection of camera and phone is interrupted at this point, the camera will continue to write flash.
(Special Note: Do not shut off the power during firmware upgrade.)
1. Tap the blue Camera icon on the home page and enter the connection interface;
2. When Goluk Wi-Fi light starts blinking, click “connect Goluk”, choose Goluk Wi-Fi,
3. Go back to the connection interface, click “begin connection”;
4. After the connection is complete, you will be able to see images in the interface.
5. At this point, if the "next step" button is not responding, shut down Wi-Fi and repeat the steps.
1. Open "WLAN hotspots" in your phone;
2. Tap the blue Camera icon on the home page and proceed to connection interface;
3. When Goluk Wi-Fi light starts blinking, click “connect Goluk”, choose Goluk Wi-Fi (Goluk-T1-****);
4. Go back to the connection interface, click “begin connection”;
5. After the connection is complete, you will be able to see images in the interface.